afresh

sooo I’m transferring to HCJC tomorrow and I honestly have such mixed feelings about it. 


on one hand, I’m really happy and excited because HCJC has been my dream school and it is a more established school & performs better academically & there are also more opportunities there. 

yet i feel really sad because all my close friends are in EJ and I know drifting apart will be unavoidable since I won’t be seeing them everyday anymore. :-( 

also i made quite a number of new friends and it sucks to leave them behind because i really want to get to know them better and be closer to them :”(

but ALSOO I’m pretty excited to get a fresh (fresher) start because there’s really a lot of drama in EJ LOOLLLL

to PSKS and breakfast club; y’all really have been my pillars in SN and I really hope that we’ll be able to stay close and our friendship will last a long, long time. 

and to the new friends I made + OG1, the short time we spent in EJ has been rlly fun filled & I hope we’ll cross paths again!!! i actually made some pretty close friends heh u know who u r bastard!!!!


Share:

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.