Racial Harmony Day '15

We celebrated RHD on the 5th of August!! It was really late but at least we got to celebrate it yaayy :-)


I had PE on that day so it was super frustrating because I really wanted to wear it to school but since it was 2nd period we had to change out so my class didn't wear it until after pe. I wanted to change right after PE but NOO we pissed off out teacher and got released late ((sorry oops))!! so we changed during recess. 

I SPENT REALLY LONG GETTING ON MY SARI and then Erin also took some time to wear it and after I put it on I realized I tied it too tight so both of us ended up walking like penguins :-(( HAHAHA we were really stupid but it's okay hehhe. 

Then we took LOTS OF PHOTOS YAAYY FEATURING REBONG, NETTE, VALSIM, ANDREA AND CHINGS!! AYY

Erin u're so cute ily



We took so many photos that we're almost late for class and we wobbled back to class!! 

Then lessons (zz) and class photo + assembly!!

btw I edited this photo for fun and sam's eyeliner can slay your entire existence lmao im legit!! her eyebrows a little funny but it's good laaaaaaaa ;-)

Assembly was pretty fun because we watched the teachers do their runway and the dancers that made me dizzy and micole got crowned miss harmony !! Yaayy

After assembly we took MORE photos:
this picture is an accurate description of the three of us and maxine is looking @ my chest??? Ok
Xinyi!! Ex deskie and BUDDIIESSs yeeeah
rebel-ca ong/rebeast/rebong omg 爱爱爱爱
am very thankful for you!!!! jer loves u
same for you claiireeeebear much love
sammyygirl!! HAHAH you're my pillar okay
^wenxin wiping off her snot
really bad quality, but hilda!! yayyy ((look at my sari on the floor, thanks hilda—im kidding HAHAHA)

All in all RHD 2015 was super great!! first time wearing a costume (thank you mel ily im sorry no pictures thoo) and it'll def not be the last because it's SOOO FUNNNNN AAAHHHH WEEWW!!! to sum up rhd 2k15 here are some edited photos :-)
hand lettering credits to huntinglouise, thank u!! 

jerlyn





Share:

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.